Monday, March 23, 2009
Studio Run
Tonight was our first night in the studio. It was such a difference running the MPR and then in the studio. My cast had so much more energy and I felt like I was watching a different show. We ran through the show in its entirety and it was pretty good. There was more to play with because of the studio furniture. We really worked through the show about three solid times. Since the show is only seven pages I don't like to over do it. They are almost completely memorized with their lines and blocking. We also added some more props which definitely help the actors get into the show. I am feeling good with the show at this point. I am having a few rhythm issues as well as some jumbling of words, but those are all minor things that i point out with specific notes to my actors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment