Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Feedback
Today was my in class workshop day for directing and I got great feedback on my show. The class really seemed to love my casting decision for all my actors. My biggest fear was erased when jason thought that my show wasn't to over the top and times it needed to be. My classmates really seemed to like the show and thought that my characters had credibility. They mentioned minor technical elements that they liked such as the mommy and daddy t shirts. My set seemed to work for everyone and they liked the entrance and exit from the stairs of the studio. They gave me some feedback about how i could have used staged left a little more and that I could have also added a few props such a baby toys lying around. At times i was given the suggestion that i could have made joe and amandas baby talk even more prevalent and built it up throughout the show. But mostly i was given great compliments. I am so glad that my class mates liked my work. I am proud of what I have done and hopefully this show gave my actors something to be proud of as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment