Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Run through with a few guests
Today was a run through of the show with the added elements of light and sound. The show doesn't have any specific light cues except for lights up and lights down. There is intro music in the beginning that fades and then there is music at the add when the lights fade. We also added a sound effect of a baby cry which really adds to the humor. The run went really well and the two audience members were howling. It was good to hear an audiences reaction and I know it really helped my cast with energy. One of the audience member was a fellow class mate and director, who really helped me with some simple suggestions. I only had a few minor notes for my cast. I am really excited about tomorrow because Barb and a some of her modern theater class is coming to watch the show. Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment